The consumer (BUYER) has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days without giving any reason and without paying any penalty.
The duration of the right of withdrawal, in contracts related to the performance of service, the day the contract is established; In contracts for the delivery of goods, it starts on the day the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer receives the goods.
However, the consumer may use the right of withdrawal within the period from the conclusion of the contract to the delivery of the goods. In determining the period of the right of withdrawal;
- The day on which the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer receives the final goods, for goods that are subject to a single order and delivered separately,
- In the case of goods consisting of more than one piece, the day the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer receives the last piece,
- In contracts where the goods are delivered regularly for a certain period of time, the day on which the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer receives the first goods is taken as a basis. You can make your withdrawal notification via the return and return option on your personal membership page on Zekitriko.com before the right of withdrawal expires. The carrier stipulated within the scope of your right of withdrawal is Yurtiçi Cargo, and the details regarding the return are explained in the return and return option on your personal membership page on smarttiko.com.
The consumer cannot use the right of withdrawal in the following contracts:
- Contracts for goods or services whose prices change depending on the fluctuations in the financial markets and which are not under the control of the SELLER or the provider.
- Contracts for goods prepared in line with the consumer's wishes or personal needs.
- Contracts for the delivery of perishable or expired goods.
- The goods whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery; Contracts for the delivery of those whose return is not suitable in terms of health and hygiene.
- Contracts for goods that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature.
- After the delivery of the goods, if the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package are opened, contracts regarding the books, digital content and computer consumables offered in the material environment.
- Contracts for the delivery of periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement.
- Contracts for accommodation, transportation of goods, car rental, food and beverage supply, and the use of leisure time for entertainment or recreation, which must be made on a certain date or period.
- Contracts regarding services performed instantly in electronic environment or intangible goods delivered to the consumer immediately.
- Contracts regarding services that are started to be performed with the approval of the consumer, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.